Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cat Portrait for Monterey students

Towards the end of the summer program at Monterey Centre in Oak Bay BC a few weeks back; I taught a workshop on Pet Portraits in watercolour.  The students produced some fabulous work.  Most impressive, I must say...I will include a Smile box in this blog if I can of their work.(sorry it didn't work  I'll forward it on facebook look for "Happy Tails"...update...see Smile box below...click on the picture within the smilebox...
You may need to add Smilebox...it's free and a great tool for sharing scrapbooks of photos...
This is the piece I did in the class as a demonstration piece.  Her eyes appears to be saying "Hold still a little longer and ..."

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow made with Smilebox

 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment